One faculty member from each Engineering Department is deputed as Training & Placement Office Coordinator to maintain the rapport between the department and the Training & Placement Cell. A separate wing is allotted to the Training & Placement cell.
Training Programs for GATE and Technical Training in C, Java & Python are being conducted regularly to the final and Pre-final students of all classes along with Campus Recruitment Training Programs to impart competitive skills, communication skills, mock Interviews and Group discussions techniques.
Around 30 companies from both software and core visit the college every year. The average salary during the present academic year is 3.05 Lakhs with highest being 6.00 Lakhs per annum.
1) To showcase NBKRIST as the placement destination for all the corporate companies.
2) To impart the technical and soft skill training programs to enhance the employability skills of the students.
3) To conduct more Industry-Institute-Interaction
4) To keep self-targets for increasing the number of Companies to be visited ( previous Placement number).
5) To encourage students to participate in paper presentations, seminars, workshops and conferences.
6) Scheduling Campus Training programs from 1st year to prepare students to cater according to the corporate needs & requirements.
7) To invite corporate people to set up their “Centre of Excellence” in the college.
1) Dassault Systems authorized Academic certification center.
2) Aveva certified as “Center of Excellence”.
3) APSSDC Certified as CMs skill Execellence center.
4) D-Link Academy as “Center of Excellence” for Networking.
5) HUAWEI as “Center of Excellence” for wireless Networking.
6) MOU with GTT on Soft Skill Training program.
7) MOU with PRIME MEDIAN for Japanese Skill Transfer program.
8) MOU with RED HAT Academy on Industry Academia interaction program.
9) MOU with APITA on Industry Academia interaction program.
10) Member Institute with ICT Academy
1) Three Seminar Halls with LCD Projector and Public Audio System
2) Interview & GD Cabins.
3) Computer Labs (with high-speed LAN) for conducting online exam