The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is India’s
leading recognized professional society devoted to the advancement of Science and
Technology of Electronics, Telecommunication & IT. The IETE focuses on advancement of
Science and Technology of Electronics, Telecommunication, Computers, Information Technology and related areas. With its aim, the institution promotes and conducts basic engineering and continuing educational activities for human resource development.
It offers Memberships for Students and Staff.
Membership for Students
IETE offers Membership for student volunteers (ISF).
Objectives & Activities of ISF
1. Improving standard of Engineering Education and counseling the students in the emerging new opportunities
2. Encouraging and motivating the outside Class room studies /Workshops/ projects/ Seminars
3. To plan, organize Technical Programs, Special Lectures, Workshops, Seminars Symposia, exhibitions for the benefit of students.
4. To provide common platform for students to exchange of ideas in technical topics of interest and to facilitate technical visits, project works, employment, contact with industries and academic institutions.
5. Encourage team spirit and self reliance among student members.
1. Priority for publishing their papers in Journal of Education.
2. Can also subscribe for other publications such as IETE Journal of Research and IETE Technical Review (available online).
3. ISF students are welcome to attend IETE technical programs in India at reduced Regn. fees.
4. ISF member will be issued with an Identity Card.
IETE INAUGURATION (2023-24)