`

Home

                         I B.Tech II SEM Regular(R-20)&Supplementary(R-17)Timetable November-2021       I B.Tech II SEM II MID Timetable October-2021       I B.Tech II SEM Supple(R-17) Fee Notification October-2021       Consolidated Grade sheet and Provisional Certificate(2020-21)       Admissions Open for 2021-22        Mechanical Dept.offering B.Tech Mechanical Engineeering with Specialisation in AI & ML as a minor degree from AY:2021-22    

Admission Procedure

NBKR Institute of Science & Technology offers 4 year Undergraduate Programme in Engineering (B.Tech),2 year Postgraduate Programme in Engineering (M.Tech) and Doctoral Program in Engineering(PhD), The admission into the B.Tech courses except Category-B Seats is through a State-Level Entrance Test called "Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test" (EAPCET) conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.


70% seats are alloted by the Convenor, EAPCET and the Remaining 30%(Category-B)are filled by the apsche based on the Rank obtained in JEE Mains or EAPCET or Intermediate marks.

Sanctioned Intake for the The College from the Academic Year 2021 - 2022 :: 960

Programms Offered Fee
B.Tech 70,000(for 2019-20)
M.Tech 57,000(for 2019-20)

For further details please contact ::

Name Responsibility Mobile Nos.
 
Dr. C. Raveendra Reddy,
Professor & HOD
Admissions Incharge 94415 72755,9440765118,9440243010

Union Bank of India,Vidyanagar Education Complex Branch(1160)
A/C No:116010011000353
Name:DIRECTOR NBKRIST
IFSC:UBIN0811602
State Bank of India
A/C No:33362532008
Name:DIRECTOR NBKRIST
IFSC:SBIN0002811
Click Here to Download Fee Challan
( For Fee Payment - Pay Conveniently From Any Union Bank of India in your Place )

Note:Take print or xerox of Challan front and back side(Single Page)

B.Tech
Branch Intake Seats
CIVIL ENGINEERING120
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING180
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING120
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING180
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & DATA SCIENCE120
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING180
INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY60
M.Tech
Branch Intake Seats
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING(CSE)18
DIGITAL ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS(ECE)18
POWER SYSTEMS(EEE)18
ADVANCED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS(ME)18
PhD
Branch
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING